Online Presence Pro
- Dedicated in-house Project Manager for the duration of the creation process
- Phone and email support
- Newsletter Content Management System, CLIENT will granted access to Newsletter CMS
- Medical Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords). Google AdWords campaign creation.
- Local Business Listing (Google Places). One location setup representing the CLIENT
- Real-time Online Presence Analytics Reports.
- Integration of Google Analytics and other, third party applications for gathering site access and usage statistics.
Website, Hosting and Content
- Online, live instruction on use of Content Management System so as to develop comfort level with new platform
- Website Content Management System (CMS) for medical websites (controlled access to data, continuous backup, PHP MySQL structure), CLIENT will be granted access to Website CMS with various accounts and roles
- Referral Sources Landing Pages
- Support for managing and publishing blogs and comments directly from PC, Mac, Smart phone, iPhone or iPad
- Assist in the selection of a robust WordPress design theme upon which to base the web presence
- Complete page design and content arrangement
- Incorporate dynamic Web 2.0 functionality throughout
- Optimize site coding and programming structure for ease of readability by search engines
- Complete HIPAA Compliant Server Hosting
- Hosting of website on cloud server that provides 200,000 MB of bandwidth
- Supports SSL encryption of email system and webmail system
- Unlimited email accounts (POP3, IMAP, SSL Encryption), 1000 MB quota
- Unlimited MySQL databases, FTP accounts
- Unlimited Sub-domains
- Website edits upon request
- Website content supported:
- Description of services offered
- Photos, doctor biographies, areas of specialization, articles, clinical trials, hospital affiliations, location and contact info, link to social media profiles etc.
- Integration of EHR system with website (dependent on EHR support).
- Landing Pages with form submission for certain focus areas.
Healthcare Social Media
- Incorporate two-way integration between website, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Facebook’s Open Graph API into all your pages for optimized social network sharing
- Facebook Page Creation, with automatic sync with blog and Twitter. CLIENT is required to become an administrator of the Facebook Page, Twitter and other social media sites SYMPLUR will create on behalf of the CLIENT.
- Twitter Profile, syncing with the blog and Facebook.
- Creation of company LinkedIn profile. Provide blog feed to LinkedIn Company profile
- Establish company location on Facebook Places
- YouTube Profile for Medical Groups, creation and design of a company YouTube Channel (optional)
- Tie YouTube channel into Facebook using Facebook Apps
Search Engine Optimization
- Provide guidance on key principles of SEO as it relates to blog writing so as to assist in the deployment of “best practices” on new content development
- Quarterly Review and Adjustments to SEO
- Medical Search Engine Optimization (SEO), every website will be engineered with medical SEO as the focal point. We heavily customize the vanilla WordPress platform to suit our SEO goals.
- Every article and page will have strong SEO structure for maximum impact in search engine results.
- SEO best practices are leveraged in designing the structure and content of your site.
- New content added to the site will also greatly benefit the existing content as a function of our dynamic website design.
- Interactions and activity on social media will be tied into the website in such a way as to make it a greater authority in the search engine result pages.
- Newsletters will also be available from the website in an archive form, making them available to the search engines and patients.
- SYMPLUR will establish a tracking system for performing keyword analysis to determine keyword performance for both major and long-tail keywords.