Mayo Clinic’s Transform Symposium (#TXFM) had another successful year. There were several ways one could be part of last week’s event: by physically attending, following the free live stream, or catching the flow of information on Twitter. I love looking at ways to visualize the data from these transformative healthcare conversations as they take place on Twitter. Here’s one way to get a glimpse of the relationships from these shared conversations.
- To see the graph below, use a modern browser. (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
- Use your mouse to hover over the graph and see more names with the fish-eye zoom
- Hover directly over a person to see direct relationships
- Zoom into the graph by using the scroll function
- Click on a person to open Twitter profile
P.S. It’s a large graph and it will take some time to load in your browser.
P.P.S. Symplur was a proud sponsor of this year’s Transform.